- 8 1/2 " x 11" heavy card stock
- Pink construction paper
- Glue stick
- Download the free pdf printable and print out on the heavy card stock. The template includes two cards. Cut the card stock in half.
- Use a ruler and a bone folder to score each card in half. When folded each card will measure 4.25" x 5.5" and fit into an A2 envelope.
- Score the pink construction paper about a half-inch from one of the edges and fold over.
- Use your scissors to cut out various sized "U" shapes, so that when opened, they're your little hearts.
- Using a glue stick add a dab of glue to the backs of the creases.
- Randomly place the hearts above the crab to create your own DIY "Sea How Much I Love You" card!