When we moved to our Spanish style beach bungalow last October, we didn't paint the walls since this is a rental. We also decided against purchasing a new couch until we own a home. Some of the pieces below we already own, and others are items I covet for the space. I'd love to hear your thoughts on how this is coming together. I am by no means an interior designer or even know how to be one, but my husband and I do know what we like - a mix of industrial/old and super modern.
1. Awesome Etsy artwork (covet).
2. Current, and not changing, wall paint color.
3. Rocking chair from Urban Outfitters (already own).
4. Chevron pillow from Etsy (covet).
5. Flat file coffee table that I will most likely DIY (covet).
6. OUR NEW RUG. Sorry for the all caps, but we just purchased it today, which has also inspired this post, and I couldn't be more excited. My husband and I couldn't agree on rugs for months, and when we did it was out of our price range - but this one was perfect on all accounts (already own).
7. Iket throw pillows from Etsy (covet).
8. Chevron knit throw made by my sister's godmother (already own).
9. Brown couch. 'Nough said. (already own).