Photo credit: Rue Magazine
For your weekend reading pleasure:
- Rue Magazine is a fantastic shelter magazine that just launched yesterday (I poured over it for a few hours), and the spread is beautiful!
- Anthology Magazine is a (gasp) new print magazine that will be launching in October and from what it hear it's going to be amazing. See for yourself here.
- Creative Inc. is a book that gives the skinny on how to be a successful freelance creative. I'm reading it right now and will review it once I'm done, but I can tell you that so far it's very insightful and a great read.
- Design Blahg is a snarky design blog I just discovered and it's f&%)^*g hilarious. Just read it and you'll see what I mean.
- Bri from Design Love Fest says it best. This blog is "where type and images totally make out." Totally.